Almost 57 acres with marketable timber. This ultra-private acreage sits high above the valley. Hunter/campers paradise. 2.2 acres ready for your dream home. Get away from it all. The possibilities are endless, off grid living or run power to the homesite. Elk, deer, and wildlife all abundant. Truly a paradise.
- Lot description:Adjacent to Public Land, Dead End Street, Open Space
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Well Needed
- Utility features:Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Sedro Woolley
- School district:Sedro Woolley
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$249, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):246
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$123
- MLS #:1909757
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Wynden Holman (#NWM13497)
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom (#NWM123)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!