Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:2
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wat
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Electric Car Charging, High Speed Internet, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2830
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1975
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Community, See Remarks
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Auburn
- Elementary School:Chinook Elem
- Middle School:Olympic Mid
- High School:Auburn Snr High
- Original List Price:$775, 000
- Selling Office Commission:2.5
- Annual taxes:$5, 615
- MLS #:1852717
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Jim Rockwell (#NWM7459)
Listing Office: Rockwell Realty LLC (#NWM5671)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!